Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sometimes in life

Since the last time I wrote in this blog I've had a death in my family! Unfortunatly I was at home when she died so I didn't get to say good bye! The one good thing that has happened is that I have gained a great friend! I love spending time with her, she makes me laugh! She makes me smile and forget about all the bad happening in my life right now! Thank you kiersten for helping me out of the slump that I've been in! Without you I'm not sure that I'd still be pushing on like I am! My family, you and my facebook friends have supported me so much that I'd never be able to rethank you all! So thanks to all for the loving support you've given me! Kiersten, you came in my life at a rough time but you helped me thru it all! My step grandfather is in the hospital with lung cancer! So I'm trying my best to make the best of it and not think about the death that's about to happen! I don't want him to go but I feel like he's ready so I'm ready! Good nite blog! I love you all! Thanks kiersten I love you too! Thanks family and friends! I love you all too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment