Sunday, December 6, 2009

he's gone

As I got the call this morning that they were calling all family in! I got there and I had already been crying! I knew before this day that he would be gone! I came back home and got corey we stopped got food and went out there! It wasn't gonna be much longer! Everyone walked in about 1220 or so then at 1228 the nurse said he was gone! We all knew that he had taken his last breath! He looked up at everyone and with out a dry eye in the room! No one could even look at him without crying! He never once complained about being in pain! Its been a day that I I don't think ill ever forget! He went home on my anniversary! I never thought that it would of been 2day but it did! I spent it with many tears and lots of good family! With out them I don't know how I'd made it thru it! Thanks for all the support! He's with memaw now! They are walking hand and hand! Thanks papaw for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment