Friday, March 5, 2010

its over

I've allowed you back in my life as a friend! Gave you my word that I enjoyed the time we spent together laughing, talking it was great! We had some of the best times taken random photos driving to a place we've never been! It was fun! I spend time with you one day the very next day I'm being called a liar, bitch and other things! I don't understand how you say I love u just know that but refuse to answer my calls, text, emails, offline messages! Its just like u fell off the face of the earth! You want even give me a chance to try to figure out what's going on! You accuse me of stuff that I aint even done let alone I told you who they was 2! You didn't believe me like always! You just keep saying I need time well I need to know what the hell I did to try to either fix it or just say fuck it and keep it moving! I can't sleep, eat or anything! I aint ate much today because I can't! I didn't sleep last nite at all! But I don't love you and u was just a piece of ass! If that doesn't mean something to you then what the hell does! Ugh! I've never felt this way in my life! Its over! I'm moving on! I can't put my life on hold while u play little childish games! I'm too old for games! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment