Friday, February 26, 2010

hmmmm

Sometimes, i do the stupidest things known to man. I don't know why i even put myself thru all this toture but i do. This am i got up and got on facebook as i always do and had a friends request which was a complete surprise at to who it was. It was the girl that drug me thru hell over the past few months. I added her just to make it seem i wasn't ignoring her. i was bored tonight and I guess i really wanted to know if she really cared about me or really ever wanted to be with me. As it turns out she never really loved me nor wanted to be with me. I wasted from september until jan on her ass. How stupid was I then and how stupid was i tonight when i sat down and read all of her status updates on facebook. I really saw the real person that she really is and it just wasn't very pretty. I hope that she will go back thru my status updates and really see how much she fucking hurt me. I doubt it though because im the only stupid one to sit down and read them. I just don't understand how someone can say they love you and want you to be with them and treat you like a fucking dog. Ugh yes im pissed but ive learned a lesson. Im over her and I don't care what she says because its not on me and i don't need to have people like that in my life. You know, i don't need people in my life that is going to bring me down. Ive come to far in a short period of time that im not going back. Ive overcome some of my hardest times and some of my deepest times. Its just like the blink of an eye your world is about to crash and i had to step back and look from the outside in. When i did, i saw that I was about to lose everything that ive ever known. I just don't know. What the fucking hell i was thinking by giving up on the only one that loved me for me and still loves me. I guess that ill just keep on moving up. Talk to you later blog. IM just plain stupid. im a fucking fool.. good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment