Saturday, February 13, 2010

pain in my side

I've been hurting in my stomach a lot lately! Thursday, the pain was so intense and felt like I've never felt before! I get home and I'm crying cause its hurting so bad! I call corey in house and tell him I have to go to er because this pain is just unbearable! We leave out for er at about 430 and don't leave er until 11pm! Nurse practioner comes in they take me for a ultrasound, the I come back and they tell me I'm going for ct scan! Not ever had either one I was a little nervous! Ultra sound was weird, ct scan was weird! But anyway, ultrasound fine not gall bladder, ct scan fine not gall bladder! But they did find a cyst on my adernal gland! Not sure how longs its been there but doc told me I needed to have it checked out! So I cancelled my much needed trip to the beach to stay at home to go to doctor! To see what's up with this thing! I'm still not totally convinced it aint my gallbladder! But doc is right I guess! Then, I'm getting accused of lieing to people when I aint lied to no one! I'm freak 32 yes old since when did I have to answer to anyone! I mean damn! I don't feel I have to tell anyone anything I'm doing! Thank you! Well blog I've cleared my chest time to get ready for the day! I'm going out with my camara and takin me some random pictures! Sweet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment