Thursday, February 4, 2010

Since my last blog I'm still floating hopelessly in the firey pits of hell! I'm looking for someone that's a great listener, doesn't tell me how to live my life, doesn't tell me what to do in my life, only gives advice when asked for, never let's my secrets out, never stops believing in me or pushing me to do better! I might be looking for and angel but mayb ill find one soon! I just don't get it, I have tons of friends but none I'd really trust my life with! I love them all dearly but can't say if I told them my true feelings they'd still be standing by me! Its gonna take someone strong enough to carry a big load! I don't have but mayb one person in my life that I feel would listen and just keep on listening! But anyway I'm tired tonight from all my searching that I'm going to bed good night blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment