Tuesday, February 16, 2010

deicated to cheryl

I have a friend named cheryl that's a true friend! One I can call for a pick me up, or she can call me for a pick me up! I've known cheryl for several years we've lost touch but since been reunited! She been someone that's seen me thru one of my lowest points in my life to the greatest points! She's stood beside me not behind me! She never let me fall and never will I let her! She's on a journey to an unknown land! She's been walking the road to lap band surgery! She's a strong woman that I see succeeding in this journey! I never want to see anyone fail! I'm not gonna let her give up hope so easy! I just got a text from sometime not sure when cause my phones been off! I tell her day in a day out that she's not fat! But just like me she has a low selfesteem! I have the I don't give a shits! She has the I know it and I do care! Now I've been big all mylife! She's an amazing woman! She's very pretty just the way she is! She has amazing eyes! I love everything about her! Yes, I'm mesmorizing over a married woman! But, that doesn't mean I want her! I gave up a long time ago on diets, and other things! I decided that if the lord wanted me skinny he would show me the way to be that way! I feel like that the lord is showing cheryl the way to being the person that she wants to be! Now, a friend once told me, christy never give up something that has an end result that u feel is a great one! I'm telling you cheryl! Your not giving up so easily! Your a strong person, get up look in mirror and say damn I look good! Tell urself that daily! Your selfesteem will get better with time! Cheryl, dust ur shoulders off, stand up, dust urself off and take a walk down that road to surgery! Ur not alone, I'm here with you every step of the way! Don't give up or in to anything! Come on girl let's go! Your my inspiration to do the same thing! I'm standing on the sideline cheering you on! Holding a sign that says you can do it! I love you girl! I'm fighting with you! Keep going!

Now, many may know that I'm a fighter that's not going down without a fight! I told missy the same thing! She had a stroke I told her to not give up! I told my friend kim that had a stroke to never give up! As long as I'm around anyone that's trying to give up I'm gonna do my best to push them on! So to whoevers reading this know that I'm not giving up hope on anyone! Not missy, kim, cheryl or myself! I was once told we are all works in progress! My blog is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment