Monday, July 19, 2010

3 words that hurts to say!

In life we meet different types of people! It takes every type to make the world go 'round! When we meet the person that makes us smile just talking bout them then u know that you've found someone special! It takes a lot for some people to be able to say the 3 words that make up I LOVE YOU! Now, to some they like to use those words freely just for the sake of talking! Others it for real! Life isn't the easiest thing you can go thru! Your gonna get hurt, heartbroken and last but not least someones gonna tell u they love u! Now, this leads to a special friend in my life that in earlier blogs I've bashed badly but we both are extremely happy and want the best for both! Its been little over a month now almost 2 since she's started dating this woman in her life! Up until today they had not uttered the words I love u! One because jo (not actual name) had been hurt by previous realationships and didn't think its fair to just throw those words around and two lauren(not actual name) had never been in a lesbian relationship and was truly scared! It takes a lot for lauren to hide her feelings because she's not out to the world but jo gives her that respect! Because truly jo isn't out to the world either! But today jo and I had planned out the way jo was gonna tell lauren! Now mind you jo is nervous but I told her it would come out natural when she least expected it! Jo and Lauren went to eat and jo just looked lauren in her eyes and said I love u! Lauren said I was wondering how long it was gonna take u! A few tears where shed but a lasting relationship was finally bond together with those 3 words! Once they are said things can move on from here! Jo and lauren are happy and I'm happy for both! I love you both and want nuthing but the best for u both! Jo just treat lauren like I taught you how to treat a woman! Lauren let jo make u the happiest woman alive! Thanks for allowing me to be apart of such a great thing! *cheers* *hugs*

Good night blog I've done my job today! I brought another couple to terms with those 3 words! I love you!

If u break it down I(means the one talking) Love (what's in ur heart, the way u feel) you(the person ur telling it to)!

No comments:

Post a Comment