Monday, July 12, 2010

just sayin'

As long as we continue down the same path we can't ever expect a different result! I'm tired of fighting a losing battle! But, I can't give up! I've got too many friends that need me! Friends come all shapes, colors, sizes and values! I've found an old high school friend that every moment I get with her I cherish like its the last! I've still got a friend in my stepmom that I truly thought I'd lost! We've been thru a lot! I've seen became friends with my exgf because I still love her and want to see her happy! My work friends are still there! They still miss me and God knows I miss them! I'm very happy with my life! I feel like I must of went thru the 7yr itch stage! Corey makes me happy I don't need another realationship to fill the gap anymore! I'm not gonna tell you that ill never sleep with another woman because its something that I might want again one day! Another woman makes me feel special she knows the things that turn me on the things that make me smile! I have a woman in mind that I told my best friend marty that the next woman I slept with would be this woman that will remain nameless in case she reads this blog! She doesn't know how I admire her or how I've day dreamed bout her! I'm never gonna tell her! She's happy and I'm happy! Why mess up our happiness? Times when I'm wide awake I miss my ex because I could call her and just listen to her talk and it would comfort me enough to sleep! But I've moved on from that now I turn to my snoring husband for the comfort I need to put me to sleep! I know he loves me more than I give him credit for! I love him dearly! Life is full of mistakes but we learn from them and we move on! Thanks to a cold beer on occasion ill live to see 2morrow! Its little things in life that we take for granted! The times when you held my hand and told me its gonna be alright! I've learned from my mistakes! Life in the fast lane teaches you how to move! I'm in the slow lane now! I don't move like I used to! I can move like that! Good nite blog! Oh excuse me good morning blog! Another sleepless nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment