Friday, July 30, 2010

You can stand there and watch me write out how I feel but do u really understand I blog it because I can't speak it! I'm a book waiting to be written but no author of my own life! Its another day another time I lay in bed and wonder what if and would I and how come! But I can't tell u that I'm not gonna be a better person with out showing u! Why tell u something if I aint willing to take a stand and change? Its just like the things that goes on around us if its not said then how did this man know that the world was round! Wow! The things that we say can make someone smile or cry! Yes my blogs are random but I live a random life! I like it like that because it keeps people guessing what's she gonna say or do next! Never does a day go by that I don't leave someone guessing! Lifes too short to be sad all the time its time to smile that u made it another day! Every minute the lord calls another one home! Death isn't easy to digest but its the best thing sometimes! Suffering is a form of the devil testing the limits of the lord! Just look at me I'm suffering in pain everyday have I given up no! I continue to send the devil packing everyday that I pop another pill! Wow! Its great to be able to write these things down because hell if I didn't I might explode! Yea I made u smile, that's my job! Just like today I told a friend the disability ppl called and she thought I said the village ppl called! Lmao right now! Its the things like that can make ur darkest days brighter! Never go one day with out a smile or the devil will think he's won again! Yes folks the devil loves to play mind games! Just remember if ur minds right all u gotta do is tell him to pack his shit and keep it moving! As these words fill this page I'm lead to believe that I'm just another helpless blogger with no true meaning behind my actions or thoughts! If u don't like what I write or how I write then u know what I say! Get the fuck off my page cause ur shit aint welcomed here! Good night blog! Good morning friends!
Peace, love and beer!
Peace out! :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment