Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bingo and random thoughts

The other night I had the urge to go play bingo and I went with 2 friends of mine! It was kind of a girls night out! We had a good time! I'm ready to go again! Maybe this time ill win a little more than 50 dollars! But you know sometimes just away from the house makes me a happy person! It makes me feel more alive and not so cooped up! I never get out to much anymore! I'm so depressed that I really don't want to go out but getting out did help some! Made me feel alive again! Maybe I need to get out more and more and ill get out of this depression! I just sometimes don't feel like doing nuthing!
Randomly, I've been thinking of a way to tell corey I want to leave home for a few days! I want to get in my truck and just drive until I got tired stopped slept and kept on driving! I feel like running away! If I did I feel that id be free from everything and everyone! I don't hate everyone or everything just need some time away I guess! But that'll nver happen! I'm sure! Well good night blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment