Sunday, January 2, 2011

With this ring

With this ring which is round that goes forever never stopping I will love you forever! Those words Where spoken between my husband and I and this year I vow to be a better wife and friend too him! He deserves it and so do I! I can't physically wear my wedding band because my fingers have gotten to big from my arthritis! But one things for sure I'm married to him! He never wore his since the first week we got married! It used to bother me but I've gotten used too it! His hands are big and he works as a mechanic so if his finger got caught cause of the ring and he lost a finger it wouldn't be a good thing! But We all have little things That remind us of our glorious day Where when we said I do and the day he proposed to me! It was a cool evening in October at the most beautiful place on earth! The grove on the Ole Miss campus! It was a quite evening on campus no one was around and he walked up on the stage that sits in the middle of the grove and I was telling him all bout it and I went To turn around and he was on one knee and with tears rolling down my face he said will you marry me! I quickly said yes and he stood up with tears in his eyes and hugged me!  That night his niece was born! So not only did God bless me with a great man he blessed us both with a great new member of the family! Sweet McKenzie was born at 11:45pm that night 2 hours after he proposed to me! Then on a chilly night in December we said our I do's and be came one! Our short little honeymoon to Memphis was short but sweet! Following year we official went to Orlando on our real honeymoon! So with that ring I began a life with the man of my dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Just read this, 9am, with a cup of coffee in hand, and it made my eyes fill with tears! So sweet.

    Bless! :)

    ReplyDelete