Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life without you!

When asked if you would spend a day with me just me and you! But you don't care! You don't want to spend a mother/daughter day with me! Its been 9 years since you kicked me out of your house by telling me to pack my shit and go move in with my dad! When I left your house I told you to rot in hell! We went 6 months without talking and you never made an effort to rekindle the mother/daughter realationship we once had! I guess you didn't want me when I was young and you don't want me now that I'm grown! You only have two kids that's all you've had for 22 yrs! I was always thrown to the side! Just ask the ones that saw it! Your mother would tell u that but she's in heaven! Other life long friends could tell u but no ur jealous of them! Wonder why? So I guess life without u is the best thing that has ever happened to me! The man I married is the only one besides life long friends that has ever wanted me! But do u care no u don't give a shit because I'm not worth enough to fit in to ur busy lifestyle with ur only daughter! Life goes on! Life without you! Its been nice knowing you!
Good riddens! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment