Monday, April 25, 2011

Boggles my brain

I guess that the way I was raised wasn't the way everyone was raised! It boggles my mind the way I see kids, adult kids treating their parents! It hurts my feelings do many times to see grown ass kids watching their mom or dad or both do everything in the house, and hold a job! Its like this damn get up off your lazy ass and do something! I promise u that your computer will Be there When your done helping out! Another thing that really makes me fearous is that you want to complain cause nuthing is done or that you can't do this cause you had to help pay a bill! But your mom lives pay check to pay check on a monthly income, pays all your bills for you! Cell phone, lights, water and all that! If you really could see how you act Maybe you would straighten up a little! Maybe not but a little! I guess that I had to learn those things and fend for myself so many times That it just comes natural to me! Maybe one day ill.come over and show u a thing or too! Ill show you How to get up off your lazy ass and do something! Ugh! Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment