Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No subject

As I lay in bed cause I'm freezing cold and my right ovary feels like someones sitting on it pushing it down! I reflect on all the things I've done in my life and the people that's gone before me! 10yrs ago I lost my best friend/grandmother! She knew more about me than I knew about myself! The good lord called her home and I just wish somedays I could call her up and just say hello! Life is so short that we often forget the little things in life! One thing is for sure that she's missed more and more! She never got to meet the man I married, didn't get to see Scott get married either or heather graduate high school! Things like that just makes you wanna cry! I miss her and can hear her telling me this or that or something that I probably at the time cared nuthing about! Now I wished she was here cause somedays I just need someone to talk to about life's problems when know one else wants to listen! Ya know! Life like the troubles and ups and Downs! But heaven doesn't have a phone or a staircase so I could walk up there and knock on the door! Cause I sure would! Thanks for reading off to sleep I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment