Monday, April 11, 2011

Feel the need to say something!

Times have been tough around the holland house! It'll be a year in june since I quit my job! My RA is taking over my body! Coreys dad isn't doing well! I hope that the prayers I've asked for will help! I just feel like he's not gonna make it much longer!! Sometimes it takes my breathe away to see him laying there! I have a friend that has been like a father to me that it hurts me to see him suffer too! I don't know what to do to help him or anything! I feel like I'm not able to do anything! But all I can do is pray! That's all I feel like will help! Life goes on as they say! Its baseball season and I'd love nothing more than to go see the Atlanta braves play one more time! One of my dreams is to see every major league team play at their home stadium! I might not like them all but I think it would be neat! Well blog I don't Have much more to say! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment