Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring time in the air

The air I'm breathing smells like spring is around the corner!! I've been so down an out the past few weeks that today was very refreshing!! It's been nice to come out and sit listen to the birds chirping, the dogs in neighborhood barking!! I feel like this is the first true beginning of the rest of my life! Ive missed days like this and times when my grandmother and I would sit outside afte her soaps went off! Thanks to mother nature for giving us this beautiful day!! I'm missing someone terribly right now'!!!! It's been a long time since I've gotten a chance to actually sit down and talk to this person! I miss our times where we'd sit and talk for hours about nothing but the world or the weather or even baseball seasons! It's never a bad time to bring up sports in a conversation!! I guess I need to take the time and go visit this person!! Just when I visit it brings back a lot of feelings that I don't like to come back but they aren't bad feelings they are good ones!! Well blog it's been awhile since I've posted anything so gets a new post for a little while I'll post more later

No comments:

Post a Comment