Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day

Its fast approaching and this year maybe the first year in many years that I've really wanted to celebrate this couples holiday! I feel like this year its gonna mean a lot more to me than years past! But because I Feel loved than years past by the man I married 9 yrs ago! I gotta be Honest today he showed me That he truly does love me! I went for an assessment today to see if I was bipolar or not and the lady said she Thought I was and that she wanted to admit me to the hospital! It scared the hell out of me and I began to cry and he looked at her and said hell no she's not staying here and if she did I feel like she'd find away to kill herself and I couldn't live my life knowing I Let her stay! Then we walked out and he held me close and tight and said baby its gonna be OK they aren't gonna Keep you and they aren't gonna hurt You! I cried for 2 hrs and he held me the whole time! I felt like I was some crazy person! I didn't want to be there! So they set me up on an outpatient group setting and I feel like I might be more better doing That! If I have to stay im not sure ill ever leave That place alive! I've heard to many horror stories from ppl that's been in there! It was scary! I hope that I can do outpatient and it help! I feel I've taken the right step to a better me! But we shall see!
A good friend made me smile and laugh out loud tonight when he texted me and said Christy I knew you was bi but I didn't know your other half was polar bear! It made my night! I needed that! Times are gonna change and the things I've read about bipolar is me! I loose interest in stuff I used to love to do, I don't eat, I don't sleep, I forget where I was going when I start somewhere, its all me! I just finally had to admit to myself that I needed help! Thanks to a Good husband, Great stepmother and great friends im gonna make it thru this! I love you all! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment