Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life is short!

Over the past few months I've seen my marriage go from verge of divorce to almost normal again! Over this time I've seen many friend Come and go! But one things for sure I've walked down the road less traveled AND lived to tell my story! No other way can a person Tell a story without looking out and seeing where they've come from! I've been looking back and I see Where I've went wrong and see where I made a few mistakes! But ill be honest with out trails and troubles it doesn't constitute living! No ones life is perfect and No ones marriage is perfect but I will say that my life I've lived up until This day has made me the person I am today! Thanks to a lot of mistakes, lot of side steps and a lot of tears cried I've become the person I wanna be! Tomorrow I embark on a journey that I never thought I'd ever admit to but I've admitted it AND now im seeking help to fix it! I go tomorrow to behavioral health to get a test done to see if im bipolar and get me on meds that will work! I've had anger issues all my life AND I guess it finally took me seeing it for myself in order to go seek help!!
Sometimes I Guess it takes me doing something crazy like pulling a knife on someone or hitting a brick wall a couple of times!  But I saw that its time for help!
I feel that its gonna be getting close to time to finally have the dreaded knee surgery! I Was walking across the grassy area headed to Some steps at Grenada lake last weekend and my knee gave way, twisted AND turned AND popped really loud! It swelled up within minutes of doing it and its hurt every since! Then I guess my left leg was jealous and had to hurt too! Cause I've pulled a muscle or something in my groin area! I just hope that it'll heal on it's own! Knee on other hand ain't healing on its own! But anyways I go next week to the doc to see what's gonna happen next! I just Feel like he's gonna say knee surgery! But if that's the case then that's the case!
On to my next thing on my mind! Superbowl is Sunday and my boy Eli is playing! I was gonna name my son Eli Manning Holland if I could of had kids! But instead I get to watch the real Eli play Sunday! I hope he plays like a pro and wins it again!
Next is something that's been weighing heavy on me! There's a person that I know that I miss a whole lot! We was close but slowly drifted apart! Its been a while since I've spoken to this person and it makes me sad how it all ended! I guess that its truly for the best but I do miss our chats about nothing and our trips to a certain restaurant and making This person eat something that she hated! I guess that I might not ever step back in That restaurant or go to the place we liked to go and sit and talk! Its the little moments I miss! But life has its way of moving on quickly and making you see that somethings aren't meant to be! If this person happens to read This please contact me!
I've been thinking about finally getting that tattoo I've always want and im gonna save my money and get it! Im more than ready! Well blog its bout that time! Big day tomorrow and time for some shut eye! Peace, love and bass fishin

No comments:

Post a Comment