Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beautiful day

As I sit in my truck basking in the sun, watching all the ppl fish on the banks of Grenada lake spillway! Its a beautiful day and im sure the fish are a plenty but when you can't walk down the rocks and your husband is upset Cause you can't then its better to just sit here and ppl watch! I feel like im a helpless person and can't enjoy something I've always enjoyed! Then when I find a place to sit and try to fish I get jumped on by my husband cause I got hung on a rock! He said God bless I guess ill never get to fish cause im constantly tying hooks on! But when he got hung up 20 times before that it was OK! I just don't get it! So I said why are you pissed at me it ain't my fault and what about all the times you was hung up! I just don't get it! Really! So I guess this whole ordeal is a changing and learning process! I don't know any other way of putting it! Not sure he'll ever be able to accept me for me! I guess the pain, anger and pain is so much and thick that its almost unbeatable! But im carrying on! And as the blog earlier said im obsessed with women but I haven't been with one in a long while and I need a woman to satisfy me when hell if that's the case I'd be a lesbian and not trying to save my dying marriage! Never will I full understand ppl and never will I fully
Understand how ppls minds work! Maybe I should of studied phycology! Hmmm Maybe then I'd understand! Well blog off to fibs Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment