Friday, January 27, 2012

Can't delete you blog

I just can't seem to hit the delete button! But I guess it's cause if I did then I'd have no Where to vent! I'd have no where to say how I feel!
The last couple of days I think was a test of my ability to move on and leave things in the past that truly belong there! Yes I might of said somethings that hurt but ya know things was said to me to cut me deep! Things that the person That said it would hurt me! That person s lucky I didn't take what they said to heart and truly kill myself like the Thought that crossed my mind! I hope This person enjoys life and can move on with out me in their life! Its been a rough time for me since Dec 14 and I can't Keep going! Either you stand beside me encouraging me or you turn ur back on me and walk away! Your loss not mine! I was trying to be as polite with this person when I asked them to help me cut all ties with them so I could work on my marriage! No instead they emailed me, called me AND texted me everyday! Im someone that if your doing all that im gonna respond and When I do I get attached again and can't let it go! I guess this person just wanted it to end on a bad note! But ill say this much I think itll be for the best for us both! Im tired of feeling watched, and gotta account for every second of every day! Only one person should know that and he ain't on earth! But I guess its OK to be obsessed with Godly things but supposedly im obsessed with women! Wow! If that's the case I wouldn't be spending my energy or time trying to save my marriage! Ain't nothing in this world I feel that im obsessed with! But believe what you want and say what you want Cause I truly don't care! But blog ya know time to move on! And as I move forward on this thing called life im finding out VERY QUICKLY who is true and Who puts on a good show! Blog I most go now my eyes are crossing! Peace! Oh and if the one reads this please do not contact me ever again Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment