Friday, January 27, 2012

Days gone by

As I search for things to say and words to write I see the vivid memories of days gone by! I See us looking thru those cards and couldn't wait until we got in the truck to open them we where like kids in a candy store! All this comes from something I found tonight! Now mind you I might be wrong but it sure sounded like someone I know that once told me over and over and over you'll be the first one to know if I decide to ever sell them! I was looking on Craigslist for baseball cards cause im always Looking for someone selling some at a good deal! This ad said card collection - $350 smithville there's only One person I know in that town That has what the description described! It made my mind flood with memories of us looking thru cards, laughing and talking about them! Even trying to talk the other out of cards! It hurt cause I've always told this person I'd buy them from her if she'd sell them to me! I guess its probably a pay back for me and her fighting! I hope that if she does sell them that she's truly happy! Cause there's lots more than just memories in why I want them! There's hours of sorting thru them, players I like and different things like that! I truly don't understand how anyone could do that but I guess I may never know! I've Never once put my collection up for sale if we've had a disagreement! I hope she might have a slight change of heart but if not then I guess im screwed out of all that time I spent with that collection! Life must go on and I must put those memories in a box and hide them! For the love of baseball card collecting and the hours spent im asking you if your reading this please consider selling them to me like we've talked about many times before!

No comments:

Post a Comment