Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hmm

Well, I've been told that I've caused someone to block and delete someone else and I turned them against this person! It's seems crazy to me that this said person would even think that being I haven't said or done a damn thing! Then, it seems funny to me that said person would go after someone that I still have some feelings for! Someone that I dated a little bit! That's what pisses me off! Then they say they love this person but haven't ever met this person! But said person wants to kill self because said person got rejected! I've heard those words before! Because when me and said person broke up said person was same way! It's so crazy to me that I get brought into something that I didn't know anything about until tonight! Yea it all came out tonight! But I'm the one that caused it! Hmm if I really had something to do with said person wouldn't ever been on other persons page in the first place! It's not a fucking game! I'm too old to play damn games! I quit doing that back in 4th grade! Or hell maybe before then! I'm just fed up with all this back and forth shit! Like I told said person if you really wanna kill self then why tell someone so they could try to talk you out of it! The two times I tried I didn't tell a sole because I didn't want anyone to talk me out of it! But said person is about to drive me over the edge and I'm wondering if that's what they really want! Ugh!!

Another note I guess days of been happy and free are over since I'm paying for Corey's new to him truck! He's worth it though! He deserves it, his was on its last leg in last 2 years we've put more money into it than it was actually worth! But he's got a new one now and i told him to take good care of it' lol! He's been driving me around and it's been so nice to actually not have to drive for a change! But I know that wont last long! Anyways blog my eyes are crossing think I'll go to bed now! Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment