Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gone

Well, it took me many years to finally say that she's gone! It's hurt like hell, I've cried, I've asked myself are you really sure this is what you wanted! But the answer I keep coming up with is yes! It's for the best! Her and I have shared a lot but I feel at times she was sucking the life right out of me! It had gotten to the point that it was a chore to talk to her because it seemed every little thing I did wasn't good enough! Then she tries to come between me and one of my friends! That's when the line got drawn! I really hope she's having a great life! She's blocked me on Facebook which is fine with me because it's better that way! I just hope one day she will get help for her mental state because I truly believe she's got issues! But anyways blog it's for the best I truly gave it all I could give it! My marriage was more important! I might regret it one day but right now it seems right! I meet a new/old friend the other day ran into her at Walmart I was sitting in my truck waiting on my friend Dana and she walked up to my truck and was like girl where have you been!! It was a good site, been over 10 years since I last saw her just before I got married! It's been good catching up with her and meeting her daughter for the first time! She has the cutiest little grandson! I could take him home with me but I'm sure Dot wouldn't like that!! Debbie is the type of person that you never forget but just lose touch from time to time!! She's been living in Rhode Island for a long time now! Just moved back to Pontotoc last year! She's a sweet person! We had lunch together the other day just catching up on each others lives! It's been fun, then I went down on Monday and seen Lisa! It was good to see her again, spend some time with her and enjoy some good lunch with her!! We rode by Enid dam/lake and I was amazed at how low the water was! It was unbelievable! But I'll be proud when warmer weather gets here so I can wear shorts and flip flops and go fishing and camping! I think this year I'm gonna be a permanent  fixture at Trace state Park think ill stay there all summer! Sometimes, I wish that I lived on the water 24/7! Hopefully sometime in may ill be taking a little girls trip to the beach with my mom, sister and sister in law! I'm really excited about it and can't wait!! Well, blog I think that's it for now! Oh yea I've had a few good days and a couple of bad days too! But I know every day is a new day and I'm thankful for waking up each new day. Good night blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment