Saturday, March 2, 2013

Relief

Didn't realize that I had many personalities but it's been brought to my attention tonight! But anyways I really wish I could find them all and bottle them all up!! Cause some days I need them!! I just wish that I really hadn't wasted so much time on something that I had loved at one time! But life must go on! It's time to let go it's time to let go of things that's caused me trouble, that I've loved but don't think there's enough love for this person any more! I can't help but wonder sometimes if she ever loved me! Or did she love me for what I couldn't give her!! But, anyway I guess I've been a bad person! I've caused her pain! But she's caused me pain to! But it's just me I'm just a worthless person too! Yea I said she was but really maybe it's me! Maybe it's me that's the problem! Well I'll start by running away and then now that I'm out of her life as she said everyone is happy and she's felt like a burden lifted off of her! Well I hope that it has! Good day blog peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment