Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two hearts

One day I was walking down the lonely road the only one I've ever known! It was a hot summer day and there she appeared! Looking back at me I didn't know whether to run or walk but walk I did and now along on this journey with me is someone that's lifted me up! Took my hand and helped me out of the hole I was in! It was a great site to see someone so willing to hold me, let me cry and someone that didn't care I was a hot mess! Doesn't care what I wear, how I look as long as I smile! It took a strong person to help when I'd been beat down! But here I stand and on this day two hearts became one! I shall love this person the way they love me! I will hold this person just like she held me! Two hearts beat as one! And one beat misses the other beat misses too! Along came something that no one believed but it happened so quick that I'm scared! But I love her like she loves me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment