Sunday, March 10, 2013

Where to begin...

I'm currently camping and right at this moment it's pouring rain! Service is a little shitty but I am able to text so that's good! That makes me very happy!! As I've said earlier in a blog me and missy parted ways! It was a good thing but I do miss her some days! But I've learned to fill the moments I miss her with things that I needed to get done like cleaning house! I truly hope that she's happy in her life! I hope that she finds what she's been missing!! I guess that we just grew apart and that's something I figured would happen just didn't know when! She said that it was like a burden was lifted from her and everyone around her was happy I was gone! That makes me a little upset cause I was never mean nor hateful towards her family in any way! Yes I said some hateful things to missy but I never really meant them! Just I felt like she was looking for attention that I really didn't want to give her! But anyways enough about that!! 

My old/new friend Debbie it's been fun catching up with her! She came across a picture we took when we first met before we both got married! It's been a long time ago! But fun none the less to catch up! And I've had someone to help me cope with losing missy! It was a bitter loss but one that should of happened a long time ago!! I should of never kept contact when my husband really didn't like the fact! He was sciptical of it cause I guess in the back of his mind he thought we was still sexually together! I would of been but she said she didn't have an interest! Then I come to find out she was presuing a close friend of mine and that really put the final blow or final nail in the coffin! Anyways, Debbie's been trying to get me to come meet her daughter and grandson but I'm just not ready for that! I remember Debbie as the innocent little woman that was wanting a sexual encounter but we both agreed that we just wasn't ready for that! She wasn't and I really wasn't either! So we chose to opt out of it! So now that we are reconnected I really just want to be good friends and if something leads then later that'll happen when it happens!! But anyways I'm not ready for a relationship cause I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the missy deal! Anyways! It's time for my bed to be calling me! And this rain is making me sleepy!! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment