Monday, April 8, 2013

Camping, cutting grass and nasty email

Whew, I've had a busy week last week with camping and fishing! It was so cold the first part of the week and turned off pretty later in the week! We had fun and it was good to get away from home and relax a little while! We came home on Sunday afternoon and I was more than ready too! I enjoy camping and fishing but sometimes it hurts me to do it! But once I got home on Sunday I was so tired and ready to be home that I didn't move out of my chair unless I had to! But I felt like shit today and i know it's cause I was in and out of camper and boat last week! Today Corey had to go back to work and when he came home he said I guess I'll get out and mow the grass before it rains again cause the yard looked liked a jungle! It was in dire need! So I told him I'd help him if he'd teach me to ride the new mower! A zero turn mower and he said he would so he did! We had to work on the mower for a little bit because there's a part that has rusted from the mower sitting under the carport where the rain could hit it!! So we got the rust taken off and the mower fired right up! Off to the races we where! Corey mowed the first round in the front and side yard and then it was my turn! A few pointers and I was off! It took me a little bit to get the hang of it but once I did I was done in no time! By the time I got to the backyard i was going full speed ahead! It was fun once I got the hang of it!! Then we came in and put some KC style ribs to marinate so Corey put them in the oven and let the cook! He put on some rice and green beans and that was supper! It was good and now I'm stuffed! Corey's gotten me hooked on the show called Game of Thrones! And now I guess I'll have to down load the books on my kindle and read them! The other day I sent a very friendly email to my ex Missy and while I was gone at sometime I got an email from her account but it said Missy hasn't read your blog and doesn't even know where to find them Sorry! I replied something can't remember what but I said something about well I guess your account has been hacked or your talking in 3rd person! And I got a reply that said no this person is authorized to read her email! And then one a few mins after that I got one that said in case you can't read English leave missy alone and don't email her anymore! I mean I was just trying to be nice and tell her that I had posted some picture of my dog! But instead I get some nasty email! I mean I was trying to be nice but I guess that was too much! So if she is reading this you don't have to worry about me ever sending another email or ever contact her! I just don't give a shit any more! Anyways, blog it's been a busy week and this week isn't looking too good! But anyways!! Good night blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment