Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Decided to get a new tattoo


The one I drew on my arm and the one I did in paint!! 

The meaning: A semicolon is commonly used where a sentence could have stopped, but didn't. This could mean she never gave up through hard times or maybe she's just liked the way it looks.

I've over come so many things in my life that I could of easily given up on! But instead of the sentence ending I chose to keep fighting and keep going! So I think it would be fitting to represent my sexuality by getting a bi pride colored semi colon! And if anyone ask ill say my dad (blue) and my mom(pink) chose to give me life(purple) and I think it's also fitting that purple is my favorite color plus it's in the middle I'm a middle child! Yes, I've got it all planned out! Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment