Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sofie died

At 4pm doggie heaven gained another precious angel! Sofie Lynn Holland decended from this world and joined Bella and Boomer in Doggie Heaven! This time she was healthy but some sorry useless person gave her something with antifreeze on it! I swear that right now if I could find the worthless person that did this I'd kill them and wouldn't think twice about it! My Sofie was my rock, my heart and she stole the heart of mine the first day I laid eyes on her! I didn't know a dog could mean so much! I mean when I lost boomer and Bella it hurt but Sofie showed me more love than they ever did! She was my partner! She might of chewed up my phone charges but she loved me unconditionally! I can't think of a great love than she showed! I'm gonna miss her and I'm just hurt that someone could be so fucking cruel to my baby! On a brighter note Harley is healthy and just a little over weight but healthy! So we got him all his shots and he's now a healthy boy! I'm saddened, hurt, devastated, angry, and damn right firious! May the day come that the fucker who did this get his punishment and may the fucker rot in hell! Ugh I'm so hurt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment