Sunday, September 1, 2013

Weekend with mom!

I took my mom, sister and sister in law to Panama City for a girls weekend! It felt good to finally be away from the struggles and trails of life for a little while!! We had a great time and mom really enjoyed her self which was what we wanted out of the whole deal anyways! She was like a little kid when she saw the ocean from the room! She was grinning and smiling from ear to ear! It was so fun seeing her so happy! We made many memories that we will never forget!! And memories that will last long after her time here on earth is done! I hope that its a long was off before that happens! I hope she's hear with me for a very long time!! We left on Thursday night and came back on Monday evening! We left all the men at home lol! 

More photos to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment