Tuesday, August 3, 2010

.1.1.1.1.1

As the words form in my head and my fingers type them out! Its hard sometimes not to think bout the things you could of done differently or said at the right time! I've got list of things I'd change if I could but you know I can't so its no need in writing them down! Life isn't made up of easy roads its made up of hard streets! Never take anyone for granted because that person will be the one to hurt you in the end! I feel like I'm married to this disease that's taken my body over as eminems song goes I'm taken control bitch I'm serving u with divorce papers because its too late to go to the other side! I've served my time! That's how I feel! Although I can't serve my body with papers or push it out my life because hell its my body! I'm gonna ramble like always its just the way I talk! Tonight, I went out for the 2ms! Mexican and margaritas! Its like u can't have one with out the other! I'm no alcoholic but I do enjoy drinkin occasionally! Yea when I drink I get a little tipsy! Wow! You know your mind isn't right when u drink so I let it slip that this girl in the restaurant was sexy! My hubby didn't care that I said that! But damn when a womans pretty tell her because if you don't then her self esteem will get low to the point that she doesn't give a shit! That's me! I could care less what u thouhgt about me! I'm fat, fluffy and fucking proud of it! Yep that's me! Don't need anyone to tell me I'm all the above! Well blog as I said before these words on this page is useless as can be! Peace out biatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment