Wednesday, August 11, 2010

RIP BOOMER HOLLAND

As I write this blog out I have a very heavy heart that got ripped clean from my chest when we had to put my best friend, son and best dog a girl could ask for to sleep! He stole my heart 7 yrs ago this month and he never let go! The little things like the train going by and all the dogs barking tonight they didn't bark not one time! The memories of him flood my body just like if I'd lost a human family member! Its so weird him being gone! When I came home he wasn't waiting at door on me, he wasn't wagging his tail wanting in when I let bella in! He wasn't standing in his cage wanting me to pick him up! He just wasn't there! @928 am he went to sleep @ about 930am he took his sweet little breath! At that moment my heart shattered in a million pieces! I've yet to find them all! @650pm we laid in down in his final resting place! He's now in his favorite spot that he liked to lay! He's truly missed by so many and so many loved him dearly! Maybe one day ill find all the pieces to my heart and begin to put it back together! Until that time I know he's in doggie heaven and now I have another angel watching over me! Boomer Holland, buddy if ur seeing me write this out just know mommy and daddy loves you! I've cried until I don't think I can cry anymore! Its time to go buddy! I miss you and love u little man! My little one eyed monster! Your my best friend, son and compant that anyone could ask for! Lifes not the same without you! But buddy, just watch over me, daddy, uncle brody, granny, nana, poppa, mimi, papaw, aunt missy, and last but not least heather! Watch over us buddy as we make our way thru this world without our best friend! Watch over the other ones that loved you as well! Ones not mentioned in this blog buddy you know who they are! Thanks for great memories and the best friend I could ever ask for! You knew things that I possibly couldn't begin to tell anyone! You knew before I could tell a soul! Buddy, the trains coming thru, I hear you barking right now! Your wife bella misses you more than I could possible know! She misses chewing on ur little ears, trying to get you to play even when you didn't feel like it! Buddy oh pal I love u and may you have the best life possible now! No more nasty dog food, no more nasty flavored treats, buddy your in heaven and I'm sure you've got the finest things! More places to to mark ur terroritory than ever thought imaginable! Buddy, run wild and free and mark every thing you can! Mommy and daddy truly miss you! We love u son! Good night and have a great life with the rest of the doggies and mean ol cats! Buddy, I can't close this blog cause there's so much more to say but I have to! Daddys got supper cooked! Ill make sure to save u the bone!

1 comment:

  1. He touched the hearts of so many just like his mom does now. I love you boomer and miss you . Great blog bean as always . I love you also.

    ReplyDelete