Sunday, January 5, 2014

Answers

Answers from: Monday, December 30, 2013

Mother from book answers later

• what is my relationship with this person like? Very estranged, feels like nonexistence  

• how do I feel about the relationship? I'm sad that I don't have a mother!

• have I told this person what happened to me? Yes I've told her and she's just said I haven't forgotten you!  Is he or she supportive of my healing? She seems to be supportive but then we don't talk about it either

• how do I feel when we talk or spend time together? Sad! I want the mother daughter relationship but not there

• do I take more drugs, drink more alcohol, or eat too much or too little when I'm around this person? I eat more when I'm around this person

• does this person criticize me, insult me, or hurt my feelings? She does hurt my feelings 

• how do I feel after a visit? Depressed? angry? Like I'm crazy? Nurtured and supported? Relaxed? Basically okay but not great? I'm usually depressed, angry and ok but not great! 

• what kind of relationship would I like to have with this person? The perfect mother daughter one

• what would have to happen for this relationship to improve? Not sure unless I just write her out of my life or she writes me out of hers cause it seems that she's happy with just 2 kids 

No comments:

Post a Comment