Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

The new year came in with a bang on my body! My knees and lower legs are killing me! And I've made a resolution to be honest with everyone if you ask or don't ask I'm gonna be honest! No more sugar coating things! No more biting my tongue and no more holding back! This year is the year if you don't like what I gotta say then find the exit off the train now! Your only one day into the 365 day ride! It's not a roller coaster it's not a carousel it's the ride you might not wanna take! I started healing from trauma from my childhood finally last year and I'm truly ready to move on! Ready to be a new woman! Ready to see what life is like outside the fog I've lived in for years! My story might not be your story but one thing I've learned is we all have a story to tell and we all are strong and we all are worth something! Your life should never end for stupid reasons!! Never give up never fall down and never allow anyone to tell you that your not worth living! Cause you are! Your better than most and what happened in your story isn't your fault! Be free, run wild and be safe for the new year! Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment