Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saying goodbye

It's hard to say goodbye when we lose loved ones, or friends and even animals! But saying good bye to someone that was once a close friend has been the hardest thing I've ever done! Letting go of a friendship and letting go of the times, memories and other things that we might of shared! I feel it's the best but I also feel that I wish I could have it all back! But no matter what I'll always remember the good times and hopefully one day out paths will cross again! If they don't then it wasn't Gods will for us to be friends! Along time ago my grandmother said "Christy no matter how many friends you have, if you don't love yourself you can't love your friends!" I'm slowly learning to love myself and be me and as I do this transition it's gonna be hard on others to watch! But one thing is for sure I've come up far to look back now! I've walked to far down the lonely road to turn around now! One thing I will not tolerate is "a friend" that doesn't accept me for me! I'm human just like everyone else but one thing that's different is I'm stronger than most! Not physically but emotionally I am! Anyways, good bye my friend! May 2014 be better than any year yet! Don't let anyone get you down! So long and Peace, Love and Crab Legs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment