Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just need to vent

With all this bullying stuff going on and all the talk about gays and lebians! I feel the need to vent a little! Its my blog I feel I can! Having grown up a child that hide my sexual idenity because of the way I was raised here in the south! I knew many moons ago that something was different about me! I had attractions to both sexes! I too like many kids growing up got talked about in school because I'm different! I'm not like most girls in high school! I didn't wear make up, I wore jeans and tshirts didn't care what I looked like! If my hair was a mess or not! That's just me! You either liked me or u didn't! Most didn't! In high school I knew that I had feelings for woman but never acted on those feelings because of the fear of rejection! Since I've gotten older I've since acted on my feelings and have come out to some close friends and family! Most of them have accepted me! Its just the thought of being shunned away! I too like most kids thought about suicide! I never really did anything to hurt myself but the thoughts did occur in my head! Now, I think bullying has gone to far this day in time! I feel like every body that's ever been bullied or talked about needs to stand up and show these people that your no different than them! If your reading this and have bullied someone think about this! What if you woke up every single morning knowing that someones gonna talk about you cause ur different! Think before you bully because you don't know what that person is thinking! When we wake up what's on our mind is what is gonna be said today or who's gonna push me around today! Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, tranys all put on our pants one leg or both legs at a time! We put on our shirts over our head just like you! We tie our shoes just like you! So think about it before you begin to say something about a gay, lez or bi person! We are no different than you! We drive the same cars, ride the same buses, walk the same streets, work right beside you! Unless we tell you or dress a little different you would never know it! Looking at me up until I cut my hair off would u think that I was bi? Nope, nuthing about me spoke bi! When I cut my hair short then yes I was officially telling all I'm bi and proud of it! My plan is to get a tattoo on my birthday! I want a yin yang with half bi flag colors and have black and white! Why you might ask the bi colors because I'm openly bi and why black and white cause I don't see color! I'm not against you because ur black I love all! Now, if your reading and would like to share by all means go ahead! This gay, lesbian, and bi bullying must stop! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment