Monday, October 11, 2010

National Coming Out Day

Today marks the day that people can come out with the rest of the world by their side! Its a day that everyone that's gay, bi or lesbian can come out with out fear of judgement! I want be taking part in this for one reason! I'm married and many of his family members are my friends on fb and myspace and twitter so if I did then they might look at me wrongly and think very bad thoughts about him! Now I know that I'm going to heaven I know who my lord is and I know what he expects of me! I've read the bible many times and never have I seen it say anything about sexuality! I feel he loves you no matter what! As long as you love, honor and teach others about him! I've been bisexual all my life never understood until I was a little older that it was ok to have feelings for a woman like I did! But I knew I was different and I knew that I had something inside of me that made me feel like that! It wasn't a phase as many said it was I was born this way! No one chooses the way their heart feels! I'm sorry but your heart tells you what to feel! I love my husband but never will I ever be a straight out hetrosexual! Ill always be bisexual! So for all of you that are coming out then love to you! I'm right there with you! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment