Sunday, October 17, 2010

Promises, Promises and more promises!

The other night I was chatting online to a friend that I've kind of had a crush on in a sexual way! This person knows that I like em and want em! So, I don't know what made me go out on a limb and promise this person that I wouldn't look at, talk to or have sex with anyone of this persons type! After I said it I was like what in the hell did you just do? Maybe that was the most stupidest thing I've ever done in my life! Then I got to thinking you know Christy you don't ever make promises that you never intend on keeping! You always keep your promise no matter what it is or to who its too! I'm not one to tell you something then change my mind in ten minutes! I told this person that id wait as long as it took em to decide either they wanted me sexually or they told me they could never be with sexually! Now, since that promise I ain't really had a chance to talk to this person to make sure that I didn't freak em out! So I've come to the conclusion that ill back away from them, like talking to them on phone, texting, or inbox messaging them on facebook! Maybe when they feel the time is right they will come to me! Until then I'm focusing on making me happy! Enough about that situation!
Next, order of business too discuss! I feel like crap! Point blank I feel like shit! Someone gave me a cold and I feel like shit! Ugh! I can't think of much more to say so I guess its bed time! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment