Friday, October 8, 2010

May you RIP AUNT Jeanette!

One year ago today I lost someone special to me! Id like to take out a few mins and let you read a little note I wrote her after she passed!

Dear aunt jeanette,
How is things up there in heaven? How's mamaw doing? I know you was so proud to see Jimmy again, I know mamaw was proud to you! Please give them all a hug and kiss for me! I know over the years you and I lost touch nut you was always on my mind! I wanted to take a few minutes and tell you thank you for giving me the time you did give me, showing me how to live life like it was my last day to live! You showed me things that know other aunt could of shown me! Thanks! As I write this letter to you I can see your smiling face, hear your sweet voice! I see you looking down upon me! Your meant more to me than I was ever able to show you! I know that today I gained a new angel to watch over me and protect me! Thanks for that! Your a great person and heaven gained a great one! Thanks again! I love you and miss you!
Love, christy!

I wrote that letter soon after her death, I took it to her grave where I put it on her grave for all to see! Its still doesn't seem real, it doesn't seem like she's gone! I truly miss her and if I could turn back the hands of time id took more time out of my busy life to have spent more time with her! I know one day ill get to see her again but life without her just isn't the same! As I close this blog I feel like I've lost another piece of my heart that'll never be regained until that day I make it to heaven to see her again! I love you aunt jeanette! I know your smiling on me right now!
Cherish every moment u have with someone! Tell them u love them before its too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment