Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Over time we get to know people but we don't know how much they mean to you or what u mean to them until they leave and you know your not gonna see them for the next couple of months! Over the past year I got to know a young gentleman that I've watch grow into a mature man! His mother is one of my best friends! She raised him and 2 other kids all by herself! She's an amazing mother and a great friend! I know he will make a fine us army solider and come a new man! He's got a plan and is sticking to it! He said he wanted to join he did all the steps to make it happen and left today for basic training! His life is about to change for ever but for the best! Its gonna be a long few months for his family and him! I have the upmost faith in him that he'll be all he can be! Thanks to good times spent with him I have those memories to hold on too and so does his family!
Next on my mind is what is a "true" friend vs just a "friend"? I guess I'm wondering this because over the course of the past few months I've figured out who my true friends are! To me a true friend is one that's there for u 100% of the time! They never ever tell u they can't when they really can! They always want what's best for you and never wants to see you hurt! They love u for u and never judges you for your down falls! When the going gets tough they are standing there with you! They never leave your side in time of need! A friend is one that just comes around when they want to they get going when the tough shows up! They act like they can't be around you when u need them most! They want u to be there for them but them not there for u! Its hard to know who's true or not until times get rough! I'm blessed to have several true friends that have stood beside me thru a lot and seen me thru some of my darkest times! They know who they are I don't ever have to call them out! They know when I need them before I even say a word! Thanks to all my true friends!
Thirdly, I'm so nervous about going on thrusday to talk to a knee surgeon about knee replacement surgery! I feel like I'm ready for the talk just not ready to admit to myself that I'm ready! If only I felt better! Life wouldn't seem so hard! But right now this isn't the life I dreamed about as a kid growing up! But is life really the way we dreamed it?! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Peace, Love and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment