Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Failure

Failure refers to the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and may be viewed as the opposite of success.
Many times in my life I feel like I'm not the person I want to be so I feel like a failure! No one will ever understand why and how I feel this way! Times its like no one wants to be around me! Its times like right now that I feel this way! Because Corey always seems to have something to do when he's off work now that I'm home all the time! He Never has a moment for Me!  When we do have a moment we fuss and fight and it hurts me to no end! So I feel like I've failed as a wife! Sometimes I feel as if he thinks since I can't work I'm not good enough anymore! Life will go on just as it has all these years! Well blog I've talked enough! The picture is of the one thing right now that makes me smile! Little Ian Emery! He's the cutiest little man I know that has stolen my heart! Aunt Christy loves you Ian!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment