Sunday, March 6, 2011

My new nephew

I've never been this excited about a baby in my life! But when my life long friends daughter said that her baby would call me aunt christy it excited me to no end! She was supposed to have a little girl which I was really excited about but instead when she had to have a c - section yesterday she came out a he! He was born on march 4, 2011 @ 4:34pm weighing 6lbs 6.3oz and 18 iinches long! His name is Ian Emery Smith! I have a picture on my phone but he's upside down and my phone want rotate him! So ill post it but beware he's upside down! I'm so excited I can't wait til I get to hold him and take more pictures of him! He's got curly reddish brown hair! Amazing how much a baby lights up your life since I'm not able to have any kids! Hope my brother and sister in law will have one soon so I can spoil it too! I can't wait until the next one is born! Well have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment