Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday

This day marks my husbands 37 birthday! I've had the honor of sharing 8 birthdays with him! Every one has been different this one will not be and different! I love him and hope that he has the best day ever! Today we shopped for his birthday present and he got a new fish finder for his boat! I told him it better work and it better put me on some monsters! I'm ready to try out my new lure that fell in the buggy today! If jumped right off the shelf and said please take me home you don't have me! I'm your favorite color! Purple! Hmm so u know what its sitting on table waiting patinetly to be reunited with others like it in my wore out tackle box! So, I just want to say thank you baby for loving me and allowing me to share 8 bdays with u! I lobe u!

No comments:

Post a Comment