Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend getaway

Just returned from a weekend getaway with my husband! I can't say it started out good because it didn't! It started out like most things do with a huge argument! But after we got to the cabin it Got better! I took a little nap and then we went out on the boat! I fished a little but was bored out of my mind most of the time! I was so bored I made up a song! I got the line you got the pole we going fishing at the local watering hole! I know but I was bored! Then I decided that I'd just get out the pole with a crappy jig on it! Before that as I was singing Corey caught a bass and I leaned over the edge of boat and picked it up, took it off the hook and put in livewell! Then I started saying we got a fish LOL! Then I picked up pole with crappie jig on it and was just playing with it! As we was coming up to the break water wall at the Marina I threw it out and was just reeling in like I'd lost my best friend cause I wasn't really trying and Guess What! The line got tight and I said I got a fish! So I reeled it in and it was a catfish and I was so happy that you'd thought it was my first ever fish! I started singing my version of the song on the new little rascals movie! That goes Like this I got a dollar, I got a dollar today! So my version was I got a fish, I caught a fish today! As I was jumping around the boat like a little kid! Hehe! I'm crazy I know it!
The other day I had an appt with a psychologicalist for the disability people! It was the weirdest thing I've ever done in my life! He told me Your only here cause your taking lexapro! So he asked a few questions and then I was done! Its crazy! I hope to hear something soon from them Maybe its a here's your check! Your disabled! But if its like others ill get denied the first time! But there's so many people that have it that truly don't need it! That the ones that do need it can't get it! But life goes on!
As I was backing the boat up it sounded like something broke under my truck! The steering was crazy it made an awful noise and then it got really tight! So I guess it'll go in shop Wednesday and we will see what's up with it! I hope nothing major but I did pick at Corey and told him Maybe that's a sign we need a new truck LOL! Well he wasn't happy bout that LOL! Well blog is time to close this blog! Have a great week!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment