Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Amazing......

How one text, one message, one phone call or just one little hello from someone changes your whole day!! Makes you feel like your someone and wanted! It's hard to know that when it seems everyone is against you!! Just like tonight I see that my mom is the greatest mom!!  It hurts to see that cause she never did anything great for me! She pawned me off on every Tom dick and harry she could just to go out and get drunk Every weekend! I didn't know where I was gonna lay my head come Friday night, Saturday night and some Sunday nights! I guess at times i just laid my head where ever! It's sad to say that most of my childhood I spent here there and yonder! If I was with my dad was messing with me, my mom left me with who ever! I guess I should be this way! I should feel like I'm only good for food and sex! That's what my husband says, my mom thinks I'm no good my dad must think I was good for something like sex too! He did!! Well I guess I'm just as good as the next person!! Ugh! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment