Sunday, June 17, 2012

Success

Today was great, he loved it! He sat and stared at it for a few hours and it made me tear up cause I knew he was proud of it!! He's amazed at all the hard work I put in it and all the time I took to research the proper placement of things!! I've enjoyed it and I know he'll get many years out of it!! I love my dad, my hero!!

As this day comes to a close, I got to say that it was a pretty good day!! Even though Jody wasn't here with us we made a visit to the cemetery and I kneeled down and laid my hand on the slab and said happy fathers day Jody!! It was a heart breaking to do but I did it!! Now, I know some of my friends that read this blog don't have there dad here anymore!! I don't know what it feels like nor will I say I do!! It's not something that I've ever endured!! But be thankful for the years you did get with him and the years that he was still on this earth! Tonight, as I was leaving my dads house I started to tear up cause I don't know what I'd do with out him! I don't know where I'd be without him! No we don't have a perfect relationship but you know he's still my dad!! I'd be lost for sure! To all that read this and see this whether your dad is here or gone be thankful!! If he's still here take a minute every week and call him! If he's gone and you can go to cemetery go and say hey! He's not there but he does listen!! I thank god for the memories of Jody, and for having my dad still with me! Good night blog!! Thank you dad, my hero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment