Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fathers day

Well, any man can be a dad but it takes a real man to be a father!! My dad is just that a dad!! He's not been the greatest, nor has he been the worse either!! Times and things happened but he's still my dad!! A dad that fought in Vietnam, one that got spit on when he returned but you know he's always been my hero!! He'll forever be my hero!! I don't know what he's been thru, I don't want to know! But one thing is for sure he did help make me, help mold me into the woman I am today! He always took care of me when I might of needed something!! He's my dad and this fathers day I honor him with giving him another shadow box of his dress jacket with all the insignias and patches! Yes I'm very proud of my dad and I want him to be honored to have served and I want him to feel the love that I have for him! I want him to be happy and proud of the things I've done for him!! He's my dad and I shall honor him on this fathers day!! Welcome home Dad! Your my hero whether anyone else says you are or not!! Dad your my all American hero!! I love you and will always be daddy's little girl no matter how big I get or what path I walk I'll always be your little girl! Youll always be my dad, my hero!! I love you!! 

Blog, it's been a great day and tomorrow when I hand my dad this new shadow box it's gonna be the best day!! I'm honored to call him my dad!! It means more to me than anything to honor him and love him thru our ups and downs!! No matter the bad he's done he's my dad!! Fathers day is a day to honor our fathers, it's a day to show them we love them!! Never does a day go by that I'm not a proud daughter of a Vietnam veteran!! My dad is my hero!! Well blog I must close now tears are filling my eyes!! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment