Monday, June 18, 2012

What do I call this blog hmm

As I lay here like usual wide awake like usual! I was reading over a few text that I got tonight and one said bestie, you know you told me I was as strong as I wanted to be so I've decided to step up and be a woman and be as strong as you! That made me smile! Cause someone looks up to me and my strenght to get me thru somethings!! Then I deleted it and next was a text saying the person wasn't as strong as me and didn't know if they'd make it or not!! I said don't make me drive over there and whip your ass hold your head up!! Well the reply to that was yea ok!! Lol well it takes a lot to be me! I'm just a down to earth country girl that knows what it feels like to fall in love, what it feels like to be loved and what it feels like to be hurt! Yes I've hurt feelings, I've stepped on toes and I've made people cry! But I've been hurt, ive been stepped on, and I've cried! But you know one thing has never changed in me in all my life as far back as I can remember is that I find away to pick up the pieces and continue one my way until the next curve, bump or ditch comes along!! It's been awhile now since I've felt like I was free and it's been a while since I've felt like I feel about someone!! It's taken a long time to get over a heartbreak or a heartache but I'm still me! I've picked up those pieces to that shattered heart and some how found a way to put them back together!! Yes it's not as whole as it used to be but I guess it never will be!! I'll always love my first boyfriend, my first girlfriend, and Corey!! That'll never change no matter who I fall in love with or who I end up living rest of my life with!! I was in love with missy, Natasha and Lisa!! There's a place in my heart for all of them! There's always a place in my heart for them! No matter what happens or doesn't happen I'll always try to be friends with them all! It's nice to have such great friends, cause I connect with each of them differently, they all know me on different levels, they all know something about me that a lot of people don't!! And they all care about me! Blog you've took my hardest hits youve listened you've never once hurt me and you've always been there for me! Reading over some older stuff and I probably should delete some of it cause it hurts to relive it! But blog that's what your here for, for me to vent, clear my mind, and stomp my feet or even pitch one hell of a fit!! To all that read this blog, your feedback is welcomed!! And to all that want to send me a private message my email is rebelpride77@gmail.com I check my mail daily!! I'm gonna put a picture on this blog of me from the other day!! I look like damn it but maybe someone will see it and be like haha don't she look cute!! Well blog it's getting late!! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment