Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Damn it's hot!!

Yes it's summer time in the good ol Mississippi!! I wish I had a pool or lived close to the beach cause then I might not complain about how hot it is, cause the ocean is calming and the San between your toes is amazing!! I was coming home from taking my friend to work and a song came on the radio that reminded me of times when my grandmother was living, times we shared and times that would always bring joy to my eyes and heart!! I wish I could remember how the song went but I was so caught up in memories that I didn't really pay attention to the song, at times I pull out a picture of her and look at it, just because I know I've got a special angel looking down on me!! One that knows me like she's knows the back of her hand!! Sometimes I sit and listen to songs that remind me of things in that might of happened in my life at some point!! The lyrics to one song I told to someone just today and that song is "You are not alone" by Micheal Jackson! If you ever sit and listen to those words they have lots of meaning, they show a lot of feeling and they will remind you of something or someone! It always does me! Not only one person but it reminds me of a lot of people! But I guess that it has more meaning than some songs I've related too! It's on the list of go rest high on the mountain, songs that I can't listen too with out shedding a few tears! But today over all was a good day, did some computer junking and talked to several friends, helped one friend figure out her husband was really a loser and she needed to sign the divorce papers that's she's been holding on too just for hope I guess! I really not sure why but then I told another friend how I felt about her and I guess she got the hint! Ya I mean ya know don't call me or text me only when something is going on damn it call or text me all the time! Fuck being a fair weather friend, I ain't got time for that, told another friend that she got a taste then got scared and oh that didn't set too well I guess today was just down ppl day lol! It's all good, life will reset itself and things will be alright or if they ain't then you wasn't a good friend anyways! Well blog I guess I better get my azz in bed, cause I told margie i might come see her tomorrow, so I guess I better sleep while I can! Peace!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment